Develop your Executive Presence and Build your Network
If you want to re-energize your career goals after a challenging year, help team members excel while working remotely, learn the skills needed for the next level of leadership, and future-proof your career, don't miss NAEM's Women's Leadership Roundtable.
Taking charge of your leadership development is a critical career move. Here's why: 83% of organizations acknowledge the importance of developing leaders at all levels, yet only 5% have implemented leadership development training at all levels.
NAEM's Women's Leadership Roundtable fills this development gap with leadership topics, training, and networking exclusively for women EHS&S leaders. From advancing environmental justice to building inclusive teams, our agenda will strengthen your leadership effectiveness while our dynamic community of women EHS&S professionals will inspire and support your aspirations.
Empowering Women EHS Leaders at All Career Stages
Regardless of job title, level, or supervisory role, NAEM's Women's Leadership Roundtable is an enriching and rewarding growth opportunity. Here's how women EHS&S professionals benefit from our programming and networking-infused format.
Senior women leaders can:
- Benchmark with women leading their functions and share strategies for addressing the challenges faced at the director and VP level
- Inspire the next generation of women leaders by sharing wisdom and lessons learned
Women midway through their careers can:
- Benchmark with mid-level leaders on how to further career goals while maintaining work-life balance
- Gain leadership practices and knowledge for next-level career advancement
Women in early career stages can:
- Learn from accomplished women EHS&S leaders on how to skillfully navigate challenges and opportunities ahead
- Connect with other emerging leaders to build a network of peers for professional support and problem-solving
For all attendees — by joining us, you can:
- Elevate your leadership capacity with sessions focused on skills development, including convening cross-functional teams, creative thinking for better problem-solving, virtual team building, leading through influence, and advancing equity and inclusion
- Expand your network by connecting with women leaders from NGOs, government, and domestic and global corporations
NAEM’s target audience are decision-makers. They are corporate vice presidents, directors, and managers responsible for leading EHS and sustainability programs.
Who should attend:
As the largest professional community for corporate EHS&S managers, directors and vice presidents, the National Association for Environmental Management (NAEM) has a responsibility to support women EHS&S professionals as they chart their career paths in a largely male-dominated field.
NAEM's Women's Leadership Roundtable is where women leaders learn, grow, and connect.
We hope you will join us in July!
2019 WOMEN'S LEADERSHIP ROUNDTABLE ATTENDEES
More than 100 Companies Participated in the 2019 Women's Leadership Roundtable
Join Women EHS Leaders
See what these women EHS leaders have to say about how their EHS programs are evolving and what they have learned in the process.
For more details, contact Caitlin Wilson, Program Manager at [programs at naem dot org].
 Brandon Hall Group. (2015). State of Leadership Development 2015: Time to Act is Now.